Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Self destruction avoided. I think.

Lalala.

So I thought I've got over my irrational 'like' for him, cause
(1) I haven't seen him since January
(2) I have anti - 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' gene
(3) It's just irrational!

Then first I have to see the FHM article, which reminds me what a gorgeous smile he has, and how I love the way he always looks so sleepy. (Gah! does observing all these make me stalker like?)

Then at a state of 'I don't know why' -ness, I told mel about it when we were clubbing last week. And then she said 'I don't think he has a gf' and I was irrationally happy. (see? I am exhibiting stalker like tendencies)

But I avoided my self destruction tendency. Which is a good thing.

I think irrational is the operative word here.

Maybe this will explain my over giggly tendencies lately. Or overly easily irritated tendencies. This is not attractive.

Anyway, I am still not feeling well. Went to YIH yesterday to get some medicine, and now I have to pay for medicine?? How come... so unfair... I thought it was free. Picked up my necklace and went to buy wound dressing for Alex. Medicine makes me sleepy, and I so wanted to sleep today. And I'm still sniffling, and I'm using a pack of tissue a day, and my nose is red.

This is so sucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home