Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sugar Rush!

Playing ~ Semi Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind)

Hahaha...

I was just talking to Christina on MSN yesterday night... She had a craving for chocolate, and we started talking about dessert - elmer fudge cake from NYDC, tiramisu from TCC, dark chocolate etc.

Then - we decided to be spontaneous and go out for dessert at Holland V!!! HAhaha... that was fun! Ordered the boney cake and crazysexycool mudpie, love it loads... so delish. I was so full though; I think I've satisfied my dessert cravings for about a week... maybe 2. :) Yayyy!!! Too bad though, I didn't take pictures...

And so. I was complaining about waking up early right, and not being able to sleep till late. I think I know why. Cause of Alex, who has school at 7 everyday - he wakes up and blasts Slipknot on his player, comes to my room to 'borrow' my hairspray and use the mirror. So yup... that may be why I can't go back to sleep after that. Stupid. :/ But I napped so much yesterday afternoon that the whole day's just wasted!!! arrhhh!!!!

And I still have so much stuff to do but I am still going out tonight!!! :/ :/ :/ Gahhh!!!!!! This would be the first time I actually told myself - 'I told you so'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home