Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Whoop de do

Har!

P/C is over!

Although I think I could have done better really. If I knew it was all memory work then I won't spend so much time trying to understand the chemistry stuff. Haha. But the paper was better than expected. Don't think A la... but I was so scared that I will be staring at the paper in shock. And wailing 'I got C6 for Pure Chem!!!!!! :('. I still am not over the trauma that was pure physics and pure chem.

Anyway, all is good now. I'm back to happy me again. *banishes away black clouds. No more cramps, plenty of time to study for next paper. Lalala. Oh ya!!! And going off to check the EB thing heh heh.

A list of stuff I planned / wanna do
Tanning with Moon
Ming's birthday buffet
Clubbing with Moon
Actually clubbing with anyone who feels like clubbing! haha. Ask me out!!! hahaha.
Drink Lychee Martinis!
Go out lots. I don't care where. I just want to go out.
Watch lots of movies. (Sin City! :D)
Find a job. (Bleah)
Buy some clothes. Have a few items I've been wanting to get.
Cut/dye/straighten my hair. Or should I like it go back to my wavy hair? Don't know

Anyway, today was good. Met Sam for dinner after my paper. Haven't hung out with her for such a long time!! Thanks for listening to me babble :) I'll be right here if ever you need to complain about you know who haha. :P Oh ya!!! Thanks for the survey thing. heh!

And on the bus on the way back, I saw Dennis (of Spinelli). Haha... it was such a coincidence. But very awkward la. Nothing to talk about... luckily the distance was short. Heh.

And I want to go travelling too. May be going to HK at the end of the year. Yay shopping, but dec's winter there, so probably gonna be really limited. Maybe cute little boots or something. *excited* Like these!!


But not very practical right. I saw the shorter version of it once... it was forest green and looks so nice and soft and comfy. I wanted to hug it.
And ya... maybe I'll FINALLY wear my long sleeve white turtleneck sweater top.

Oh finally! I'm excited about watching Eye for a Guy tmr! Go Shane! Although his video interview thing was a little weird, I think he's really nice looking. Haha. And funny too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home