Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day

Kenny Sia's post on father's day made me cry.

Why is it that we only truly realise the importance of the people around us when we have lost them?

I've never really been very close with Dad, and that hurts me sometimes, cause I was the first child. And though I'm definitely Daddy's girl (i.e. Dad would let me do stuff Mum won't allow etc), I've never been able to talk to Dad truly honestly. It feels like sometimes I tend to say the wrong thing, or do the wrong thing. Never really did anything right.

And sometimes, his words hurt me a lot.

Underneath it all, all of us just wants to be accepted and loved for who we are.

I always feel like I lack something to make the people around me really love me and want to take care of me, be proud of me. I always feel like I lack something to make the people around me happy.

Everyone.

It hurts most when I feel like that with Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home