Saturday, April 12, 2003

Er... A totally meaningless entry

You know when you get this weird feeling? Of something? Of something happening that, although you can't confirm it's true, but you feel it's real?

Yeah, I'm feeling that now. How weird. How strange. Gee. I'm speaking. In. Short. sentences.

Anyhow, am being very implicit and feeling quite stupid. Whatever.

Don't give me no more organ lessons!
Which roughly translates to 'Give me more organ lessons! That is, if you are speaking normal english

Mrs. Janet is adding more organ lessons for me! Now it's twice every week. Bah! The once a week routine was enough to kill me (I don't practice at all) and now twice? Twice? Ahhahaha... well actually I'm fine with it, am enjoying the music piece I'm working on now - Copacabana. Very Samba, like those Brazilian dances, heh. Too bad I can't dance and play that piece of music simultaneously. Lol. The examiner would be tres impressed! I will the the first girl in Guildhall history to dance and perform a organ piece! Woohoo!

Eh. Does that mean my organ fees are also doubled? 500 bucks per month! 500 bucks! *faint

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home