Saturday, April 12, 2003

I hate mini golf

Played mini golf with Alex just now. I hate mini golf. I hate mini golf. I hate mini golf! I can’t believe I lost to Alex! Me, who read up on all the golf stuff, read golf magazines and learned about birdies, pars, eagles, bogeys, double bogeys and all those useless info. And I lost to him. Lucky ass. Hmmph.

- Miss IloveGolfOnlyBecauseOfSergioGarcia.

Ohh.. phone call

Was Ben. Heh, messaged him last night and asked if he was free. Called me only today! Bah. Totally forgot that he was in camp. Anyway, realised that he was busy on Fridays and stuff. Said he was too tired to go to Beach Road to buy the army stuff. Hum. What then? Maybe he is hinting for me to tell my uncle (he has a shop there) to deliver it to his home.

Hmm. Bored. Maybe will go make some desert for the family. Something nice. Like a strawberry cheesecake or something. *perks up. Maybe will go and buy a fancy desert book and learn to make more elaborate deserts!

Most likely will not, to be honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home