Sunday, May 25, 2003

This entry was dated 23 Feb. Didn’t get posted b/c Blogger was down.

Christine develops psychic powers!

*peep

Hi guys :) Am back.

Yesterday was a happy day :D For some reason, I was really really happy... Lol. Possibly because I saw this cute guy on the bus yesterday. Possibly because I was wearing contacts that day, and could see things clearly. Possibly I was wearing my favourite M)phosis white tube and was feeling pretty. Possibly it's a combination of these three. :) I was feeling really perky and happy.

More about the cute guy. Can you say coincidence? I saw him on the bus. Err... checking him out a little. Nice body overall, kind of lean and nicely toned and tanned. Hmmm wearing glasses, but looked intelligent (god I totally dig intelligent guys!). Fitting Tshirt and jeans. Hmmm... really pretty cute. And was standing right in front of me, and since I had nothing better to do, I looked, naturally :D. Anyway, I got off my stop and walked to the main building and into the elevator, and then who should come in but him! Okkk... I really didn't see him so it was a plesant surprise. Even more so when he stood next to me. Lol... maybe because the only plaec left was beside me. Hahaha...

Then I went to office. I was thinking, by some fluke, I could probably see him for lunch, after all, if he studies in the same faculty that I was working in, the chances are that he'd eat at the faculty canteen right? And I told Ming about him. Then I thought about it, even if he'd eat at the same canteen, my lunch hour is pretty late, about 1.15, so it's kind of unlikely.

Guess who I saw.

I give you 3 guesses.

You didn't need that did you? Lol

I was so surprised, b/c I wanted to eat at that store, and there he was. Of course I didn't eat from that store. Would be too weird.

And then when I thought it won't get more coincidental, I saw him after work, at the bus stop.By this time, I was thinking maybe I was subconsciously stalking him or something. And maybe I should get myself to stop, stalkerism is so... psyco.

Then today, I saw him AGAIN. At the store I planned to eat (which is a different one from yesterday). Just how weird is that? Somehow, even though he was there first, he ended up behind me in the queue. Ming bought food from another stall, and finished before me, and she headed off to find a seat. I got my food, and went off in search of her, and was telling her about it. Then I stopped short. There were a girl sitting on the table beside us, and I got this crazy notion that she's his girlfriend. So I told Ming to hush.

What do you know. I was right.

WTF!!!!!!!!

Christine develops psychic powers

He came and sat beside her. Not before looking at me and Ming curiously, like you know. The same what-a-freaking-coincidence look. What's happening? The whole thing is like one big coincidence being played out in the shortest time span ever. :)

This is too weird.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home