Sunday, May 18, 2003

Way too early for an entry :P

Hmmm. Think I'll change my blog layout. Tired of it already... hahah. Fickle eh? But think I'll still do a pink and white thingy. Just a little bolder. Yup.

I think I am going to gain some weight. That can be a good or bad thing depending on how you see it. If I gain in on my upper body, (esp shoulders!!!) then yay!!! If it’s on the lower body, then I’m screwed. :( Just finished my half a gallon ice cream from Green’s. Had the Black Raspberry Blast … yum. Realised that they don’t really sell Green’s icecream here in Singapore, but I found it in this little shop near my house. Yaaay… going to try all of them, think I’m hooked.. hahah. Also bought some granola bars for breakfast this week and PopTarts! Sweeet.

Hmmm. Nick just smsed. Again. After I ignored his last errr… 5 messages. This is getting so irritating and makes me feel horrible. Grrr… hope he stops messaging soon. Or else I’m going to send him a very explicit sms stating that he should stop smsing me. Hmmph.

Update more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home