Monday, May 19, 2003

Updating from home! At long last! And I look like Fann?

|| Bohemian like you . Dandy Warhols ||

Can you believe it took me so long to find out this really groovy song that I've been listening yet not knowing the artiste and song title. Really perky and happy song, puts me in a good mood! :D *bounces around. Man, I'm so uncool. Lol

Wore the Nike tennis skirt to work today. Funny... I looked at the tag and it says 'Dancing skirt'. Ehh? Nike does dancing skirts? What are dancing skirts? Isn't that a tennis skirt? Mmmm? Anyhoo. I think I'm not so suited to wear that skirt. Too self conscious about my untoned thighs! Hahaha. You didn't need that visual, did you? Hahah. And when I was going home, some guys were like err... whistling and stuff. So yeah. Argh. Who gives a damn about those losers anyway! I'm gonna wear the skirt as and when I want it!!! Ok... when I have more toned thighs.

Anyhow, I wrote an entry just now that got wiped out. :( Was talking about this really cute gym instructor in the club who was errr... standing beside me. :) He had such a cute smile! I should know... haha ;). And that body! Mmmm... did I say he was a gym instructor? Hoho... Alex says he's kind of short. Umm... yeah, he's about my height. Anyway, guess who's going to join the gym very soon and would require a gym instructor? ;)

I'm going to swim more as well, build up my shoulders. Yup yup.

Oh yeah, Mike! I borrowed Oscar Wilde's Picture of Dorian Gray. Remember that book? Hoho... Am going to continue to read it as soon as I finish Pride and Prejudice. Hmmm...seems like I'm progressing very slowly. Seems like I'm changing my preference in books. Don't get me wrong, I still love my Agatha Christie and her Hercule Poirot... just that, errr... I've almost finished reading every Christie book, so I might explore another genre. Classics seem like a good way to start. Sam! If you want to start Wilde, you might want to try An Ideal Husband, that's very good. :)

|| Stuck . Stacie Orrico ||

Don't you just love that song! 'I hate you, but I love you, I can't stop thinking about you'. Hahhaha... cheesy lyrics huh... but it's kind of true... I think. Ah well, I'm a teeny bopper :) Love my pop songs.

And my GooGoo Dolls. :)

Hmmm... I downloaded a bunch of Aaron Stanford pictures today!!! :D *Haaapppyyy....! Think he's really delicious as Pyro. I CAN'T WAIT FOR X MEN 3! Hope they would develop Pyro's role. I can't believe I have to wait 2 more years for X3!!! It's slated for 2005... such a long time away...

I look like Fann Wong.... Right

Ahahahah! Alex says I remind him of Fann Wong. *Laughs out loud. Riiiight. I asked him which feature reminds him of Fann, and he says hair and face. Hahahah! Riiiight. Okok... I'm really really flattered.

*spots GTA Vice City on the table. Runs off to play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home