Saturday, May 17, 2003

Hmmm

Daaang. I still have not completed Pride and Prejudice. But from what I've read so far... man I really really like Mr. Darcy. I like the way he's so... English, so full of pride, and the way he appraises Elizabeth Bennet. Love it. You gotta love a man who's so stiff and proud, he feels complied to hide his interest (in Eliza Bennet). But also partially because he feels she's not up to status socially. I don't know, I have not read the novel fully yet. Hmmm. Maybe I should get my hands on the video. Hear Colin Firth is playing Mr. Darcy.

Anyway, went swimming the last two days at the club. Hmmm... I'm gonna join the gym!!! Lol. Maybe, maybe. Why so? Because I saw this really really cute gym instructor :D Damn, I swear he's really cute. Actually, I couldn't really tell b/c I'm not wearing my contacts, but Alex says he's quite goodlooking. :) Yay... But he's kind of short. Erm... about the same height as me? Yup, he was standing beside me... Hoho...See, I'm sooo shallow. One cute guy and I'm rushing off to gym.

And I saw Wonderwoman. Heh heh, it's a nick I gave to this woman who was there swimming as well. She swam like, 20 laps without even stopping for breath! And if you are wondering what the heck am I doing, observing people rather than swimming, well, let's just say I salck a lot. :) My god... I want to be like her. Swim 20 laps without stopping. So how? Think I'm going to do some swimming training. Yeah that'll be good.

Argh!!! Nick smsed me again!! And called twice!! I left my phone home when I went swimming and went home to find some smses, and some from him! God... how on earth am I gonna tell him that I do not want him to sms or call anymore? I tried replying after half a day, ignoring his smses and now even when I do really avoid his calls and smses, he continues to sms! Woke up this morning to find a msg from him. :( I feel so bad ignoring his messages, but if I answer it, it'll never stop. Bleah. So how???

Hee... Mike asked if I would like to go watch The White Room. Errr I don't know really. Hate horror films.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home