Thursday, May 15, 2003

Munching

On a Breadtalk bacon and cheese bread that I bought yesterday. Hmmm… will this make me sick? I am thinking of buying a Breadtalk bread everyday after work and eating it for breakfast the next morning, as BT doesn’t open that early anyway. But I don’t know if that would become spoilt or anything. Hmm. Anyway, go buy the Applewerm bread, everybody! It’s deeelicious!

Pyro.Is.Flaming

Hahah… yeah for 2 reasons. 1)He can control fire and 2)He’s hot. Hoho… Hmm.. that was pretty lame. :) Went to watch XMen2 with Sam yesterday at Cineleisure. Surprisingly it was pretty full even X2 started about 2 weeks ago, must be the public holiday maybe? Anyhow. Think Pyro is extremely hot, especially when he starts uh… throwing fire at the police vehicles and stuff. It’s like this desire to let loose and do anything he wishes and the dark intentions to fully utilize his powers to destroy. Totally a turn on. Mmmm… Wolverine is pretty hot too, but don’t really dig his facial hair. Waaay too much of it. And Cyclops! James Marsden is pretty goodlooking, and they had to cover up his nice eyes! I wonder how Jean Grey can fall in love with him. I mean, the eyes are like the most intense and beautiful part of the entire human body (imo, anyway) and I don’t think I can fall in love with someone who can’t even return a gaze at me.

Don’t think I put that across very well. Oh well, it’s 9 in the morn, still not fully awake. *Yawn

Oh yeah!! Bought the new Evian Normad bottle thingy in red. It’s pretty cool, as they have graphic design on it. I got the ones with cartoon girls on it :D They also have one of automobiles and another of… err.. something. Jazz orchestra, I think. Go check the pics! :)

Hahah… and I bought a Snickers bar for Sam. Because I think err.. she likes Snickers? Hahaha.. random act lah… no reason at all. She then bought a hazelnut waffle thingy for me. Thanks :) Oh, and we saw Yan. Happy to see her… haven’t seen her in a looong time! Actually I think she’ll be a great hang out pal or something, after all, on the trip, we had fun. Heh heh…

Funny… Nick just smsed me. Did I watch Enemy of the State? *shrug.

And Spencer(!) just smsed too! Poor thing, he’s all the way in Shanghai training for the SEA games. Apparently the training he gets over there is about triple of what he gets in Singapore? Wow. Errr… overseas sms costs 15 cents each right?! *oh no. Anyway, he’ll be back in about 4 months time. Yup.

And yay! My computer is repaired. Will be online more often already! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home