Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Have been looking at some handhelds. I particularly like this one by Palm, the Zire71 which has a digicam attached to it. (Thanks Ming!) Actually the digicam isn't really great or anything. It is low resolution 640x480 maximum resolution. 0.3 megapixels? Talk about low resolution indeed! Lol :P. The highest resolution for a digicam now is about 8 megapixels? (The sony NZ90 has a 2 megapixels one) Hmmm, guess I don't really need a great digicam or anything, but the photos taken on the zire71 would be kind of hazy. What else? It doesn't have bluetooth also. But do I really need Bluetooth? Don't know... internet connection isn't that important to me, I just need something to take down dates and stuff. Hmmm... shall think more about it. What about connection to the PC? Sure they have USB or sth right? Mmm..

What else? It has a really sute screen, the outer casing is really cool, and apparently the color screen is pretty good. It has a high-resolution, 320 by 320-pixel, transflective 65,536-colour display. That should be pretty good, and from pictures, the coloring of the screen is very clear. Hmmm... another consideration is the measly 16 mb (13mb actual storage). How pitiful is that... :\ My mp3 player could probably store more songs. Ehh... this means I would have to get the 64mb memory card. Which means I have to spend. Also, it can play mp3 (which is great; I can give the Creative mp3 player to bro), but I have to buy the RealPlayer card thingy. And the headphones. Mmm...

Must add up all the costs to see if it overshots my budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home