Sunday, June 29, 2003

Hello!

Am at Sam's house now updating. Hahaha... No I'm not cheapo or anything, but since the home computer is down, and I have no access to internet, I have to crash at Sam's. She's nice enough to let me use it. She better...hahah. Ok lah. Was at Zara@Taka and Guess@Taka. Bought this pretty cute green top. Heh. Was thinking of buying something nice-y for SP night, but didn't find anything nice... oh well.

HAHAHAHA! I have 2 new hair ties!!! Reminescent of Jennifer Paige's daisy hairtie in the MRT. *LOVES her hairtie. Hahahah. I'll be wearing it a lot. It's a little ex though. About 15 bucks (but there's 30% off! YES! YES!)

Then we went to Changi Airport to looksee and err... see the new mtr station. I've never really been there anyway. No actually I've never been to the new station. So yeah. Hahaha... I'm Sua Ku. Anyhow. Was fun. Had ice cream at Swensens. And hahah... a stupid encounter at the escalator. It's too silly. We were betting about who could sit at on the escalator until it turns horizontal... so yeah. hahah... it's was embaressing. Hoho...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home