Monday, June 02, 2003

Pisces
Seven out of a possible ten are urging you to forget your timid Piscean ways and take up adventurous invitations. If you have a chance to take a trip somewhere, take it. Otherwise, you may regret the lost opportunity.

I kid you not. That was my horoscope for this week. And then, I remember the week before when Pea asked me if I wanted to join them for Phuket. And yesterday, Kimmy asked if I wanted to join her and her friends to Bintan and today PeiShan said she and SiewLee might be going to Genting Highlands/Cameron Highlands and if I wanted to join them! Hahahah… Ok, maybe I should go along with my horoscope and go for all three! :D:D Anything for a holidaaaaaayyyyy. I love holidays. I love mini-breaks.

You know people who stay in Britain go on mini breaks to places like France? That’s so cool… :) Hmmm Singapore’s pretty cool too, we’re near places like Bali, Phuket. And Koh Samed! Just read in the papers a couple of days ago that it’s gorgeous, and unexplored. It’s raw. It’s unspoiled. It’s… Clean. I like it :D Anyone wants to go to Koh Samed? Lol

Lalalala. Oh Depression :(

Got my first REAL depression yesterday. I mean real. You know how you always read in magazines how people get depression and feel like shite and stuff? And you go, Riiight, like that could ever happen. Yeah. That was exactly how I felt yesterday. Depression, I mean. It’s scary actually. It’s like… you feel that the world would never be good again, it doesn’t matter if the world died tomorrow, because there’ll be nothing to really live for anyway. You feel that things will never be better, things will never look up. The only way from here is down, and try as you might, things will never be okay. So why try at all?

I need a little love.

Holly : You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul : The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly : No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?


And then I felt this yesterday afternoon. *BAM! Right when I was buying lunch. And this quote came to my head immediately. It’s funny… because I’d always been thinking what the heck Audrey Hepburn was talking about in that quote and I’d never experienced it. And all of a sudden, there was this fear that creeps over me. And the scary thing is that I don’t know what I’m fearing. It’s just something that frightens me. And I have to run away. Run far far away, so that nothing can get me. I have to hide, from what I don’t know. But I have to hide from it. I didn’t tell anyone, just in case they thought I was mad or something… but it was so real. And then I knew what Audrey was talking about, I had the mean reds

Anyone ever had the mean reds? Lol




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home