Tuesday, June 03, 2003

||Sorry Guys||

for the weird placement of the tagboard. I'm not that great at html, so I had a bit of trouble getting the tag on the left hand side. It's Dumpling festival! :) Mum made A LOT of dumplings over the weekend, so now we are having dumplings for breakfast and dinner. :P That's okay by me, I luuurve the Nonya Chang; so sweet and delish. We gave away about half of dumplings though, so...there isn't that much now, about 60-70 plus of them now.

Hmmm... watching a movie with Sam later. Bruce Almighty. Heard a lot of good reviews from the Fort people, so I'm fully expecting a good movie! What other movies do I wanna watch? Finding Nemo,Italian Job,Phone Boothand the new Charlie's Angels one. Too many movies, too little money! Oh man.

Am not jogging much lately, but doing swimming instead. Yay... Am going swimming again this Friday. I can't wait. I've been fitting into an M size lately, so it's sign that I'm getting to the normal size :D The last shopping trip with PeiShan and Sam, I had a M tanktop thingy. It has some german words on it. I was thinking, won't you want to know the meaning of the german words before wearing that lest it means sth like 'Can I go home with you?' or something. Lol. Meant some numbers, methinks. Possibly a year. Maybe 1945. Hmmm... isn't that they year of a war? *shrug. Not a history student. Must go ask Koko. But then again, he failed his German. Lol. We'll see.

I think. I want to buy some daisies. They are so pretty and so easy to take care of. Hmmm.... maybe some daisies in my room or something. White and orange daisies :D They give such a happy vibe!

Alright, work beckoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home