Wednesday, June 04, 2003

||Sometimes I dream - severe corniness alert! So NOT me!||

Had one of the weirdest yet kind of nicest dream yesterday. Was in a kind of competition. A pageant, but it's not only for females, but a female/male kind of pageant. You know, kind of like a 'Miss World' cum 'Mr. Manhunt'. And you had to join with a guy partner. So both have to win it together. And the result is a 'Couple of the year' kind of thing. What a concept huh? Kind of captures 2 markets together, hahah. Although I am sure there would be people who are put off by the idea. Especially people who hate pageants.

I'm sure that there's something like that somewhere out there, but since I do not know for sure, I err... hold all copyrights for this idea! Hahah. So I was saying. I joined with this guy and the surprising thing was that it felt so special. It's like I know it's a dream and stuff but it felt special and wanted this dream to go on to see what happens. And he was holding my hand as we walk across the stage and stuff. Think the organisers have come up with a silver/blue theme and the stage/studio place was huge. Streamers, balloons and stuff flying down from the ceiling. About 5 million people. Me, in a silvery blue halter neck dress and him in a white suit. And it felt so special. So real, although I know it's a dream (paradox, perhaps?). I don't know how exactly to put it in words, but yeah. It's spectacular, it's special. Magical.

And it's a dream, for the love of God! Lol

I would love to experience it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home