Saturday, May 31, 2003

Went shopping with PeiShan and Sam today at Orchard. Hmmm... had actually wanted to shop for university clothes, but I think it wasn't so fruitful... Bought 2 tops from Zara at Liat Towers and that's about all the clothing articles I bought. Actually wanted to buy this really cute miniskirt from Urban and Co, but didn't because it was err.. too short :) and another skirt at Zara which was pretty cute, but didn't like the material; think it feels quite rough and too thin.

Oh, on a spur of moment thing, bought the Lip Remedy from Origins. Hmmm you know how Origins always have cute names for their products? Like the blush is called 'Pinch your Cheeks'. Quite disappointed to find that the lip remedy had no funky name. It's just called lip remedy. Bleah. I like it very much though :) Menthol. 23 bucks. Hope it works.

Erm... and also bought a cosmetic bra. I had actually took a smaller size (as in the body size, not the cup size) and the lady took one look at me, and felt my back, and told me that I have a pretty normal body size. This is so weird! I had always though I had an underdeveloped upperbody, ie my ribcage is pretty small. And here she tells me that I have a normal sized ribcage? Then why do I not fit 'M' sizes? Why do I have to buy tops in 'XS'? Given my height and frame, I should have a size 'M' ribcage, not 'XS'. PS says that it's because I have a normal frame, but it's a thin frame. That does not make sense. See, it's like a 3 dimensional rectangle. I have a normal length and width, but a meagre height. Ok... that doesn't really make sense as well.

Oh... saw Aaron and Kenneth (I think). It took me 3 seconds to recognise Aaron... hahah.. I was thinking, who's this guy who's waving in my face? HAhaha.

Hmmm... had wanted to buy a Braun Buffel (sp) wallet as well, as Metro is having 20% off and I'm so in love with the BB wallet. I was so tempted to buy it, but I didn't. REGRET!!! I mean, how often do you get Braun Buffel wallets with 20% off? Like, once in I-don't-know-when? Errr.... after discount it's 60+ bucks. A pretty decent price actually. Grahhh.... I like the wallet so much!!! Ok. I'm going back tomorrow to buy it. It's the last day.

Oh well, had a pretty nice day. Hmmm.... oh yeah. Someone smsed me today and told me 'My number is ********' Like how weird is that.

Hahaha... off to do a scrub, come back to the come, download my Amazing Race Theme mp3 and surf around in my forum. Byyyeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home