Monday, September 15, 2003

A matter of left and right :D

Went to watch a movie on Saturday... Turn Left, Turn Right with the Daer crew (Me, Val, Cheryl, Larry, WeiHerng, WeiSheng) and Zhengwei and his friends. Had dinner at the Taka steps with Val, Cheryl, Larry, WeiHerng, WeiSheng and KaiAn. It was... weird, but very fun eating there, haha. I used to think that people sitting there are like... oh well, it's fun sitting there and chatting.

Haha... Such romantic movie, too bad I'm not watching it with someone special... heh. I mean, my friends are special to me, but not special 'special', get what I mean? Hee... It's a beautiful movie, but the ending is a little... er... over the top. IMO, it spoils the beauty of the movie and the whole concept of it. Takeshi Kaneshiro... I was never charmed by him, still am not, but must agree that he has beautiful features.

We then went to eat supper at Swensen's @ Crown Prince. Had yummy Gold Rush... Oh yeah. Something embarrassing happened there. Was wearing my butterfly heels, and was walking around in Swensens, and slipped! :\ So embarrassing... luckily it wasn't too bad, like a huge crash or anything, and Val grabbed me before I really fell flat, but it was a traumatic experience. :p

Hm. Later KaiAn drove us back. Haha.... he lives in Toh Payoh! But Larry asked him to drive me back, so yeah, KaiAn's quite nice also. Anyway, he drove me back, and Larry vied for the gentleman of the year award by insisting to walk me to the lift, which was less than 100 metres away from where the car was, and very brightly lighted... Haha. Well, I can't complain; and it's very nice of him to do that. So, yeah.

Oh yeah! Later I heard from WeiHerng that they took a wrong turn as they wanted to go to BKE. Instead of turning right, they turned left, and ended up at Jurong, BoonLay area. Hahahahhaha... :D:D I think KaiAn reached home at 3 like that. Poor thing, I think he's never offering to drive us home again... heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home