Saturday, August 09, 2003

A short one before I go out to meet Ben. Stupid Ben... said he wanted to meet me, and he doesn't call me back! Hmpf... Oh well. Then I've gp meet Sam to buy a bag. Saw this funky bag shop at Cineleisure yesterday... if I can't find something at the army market today, I'll go over to Cine. Lalala...

Oh... I like corny jokes. It's too sexy. Lol... Only Val and Cher knows why, heh.

Oh yeah... was talking to KengLeong that night before Rag day. I asked him about what Wilfred said about him being disappointed not being able to shake the president's hand that day during open house cause he was talking to me. Lol... I was bored, and it seemed so amusing that he should want to do that so I just asked him. And he gave this really incredulous look, and went 'What!'. Hahaha... Too funny. Wanting to shake the president's hand seemed like something he would want to do actually, so I believed it. Heh.

Oh another thingy that got me laughing was Larry's secret deformed chinese name which he told me and asked me not to spread around. Which naturally I did! Hahaha... he said he should have silenced me...hahah. I laughed for an entire 5 minutes after he told me that, it was THAT funny.

Oops, got to go or I'll be late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home