Saturday, August 09, 2003

Rag Day recap is not up yet... I'll get to it.

Today was crazy shopping day. My purchases - A pair of flowy pants from Cineleisure, a top from Urban and Co., 2 pairs of earrings from Bits and Pieces, a wallet from M)phosis, 5 books from MPH (I was weak, they were having 20% off storewide!).

I bought Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, Mill on the Floss by George Elliot, Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton, Selected Tales of Edgar Allan Poe and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

*Loves her new books. I can't wait to start reading... hm... MPH is having the sale till tomorrow. Maybe I'll go down tmr to buy more.

I'm really shopping too much! Just bought track pants, and a dress in the last week and then I'm planning to buy another pair of linen pants and sneakers in the coming weeks. Also am planning to buy 2 bags. I'm so broke. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home