Sunday, August 10, 2003

Help! I'm a shopoholic! And I can't control myself!

Went our with Sam today to Orch and Beach Road. I just bought a whole batch of stuff today.

Earrings from Cineleisure. A sexy red pencilbox from Heeren. A Diesel bag from Beach Road's army market (which is really cheap too! :D), which can double as my laptop bag. A top from Ebase. Lots of stationery from Kino and Popular. And my MNG top was returned to me, so I got loads of stuff today.

So happy... and tired.

I have morning lecture tomorrow

My god... I like the sound of that. Hahaha...

Hm. I'm still thinking whether to go for the CS party at China Black on Tuesday. But I'll still have Jam and Hop on Thursday... no way Mum would let me go clubbing on 2 weekday nights in a week. Oh and transportation is a huge prob. :( Guess I've to take the cab alone, since no one lives near me. Hmpf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home