Sunday, August 03, 2003

I am going to be quite busy these few days, so this blog's going to be a little neglected until I find some time. Hopefully I can squeeze in something by Wednesday.

Was at Causeway Point with SL yesterday. Haircut at Jean Yip. It's... a little too straight for my liking. The stylist knows that I have a natural wave sort of thing, and assumed that I MUST love straight hair. So she made it really straight. I look sort of strange now. Even after sleeping on it, it's still so straight. I want my wavy hair back!!! :( And... well, it's so short now. GRaH... I can't stand it.

People have always recognised me by my hair. Not that it's exceptionally gorgeous or whatever, but because it's long, it has volume and it just defines me. Now I look... so normal. :\ :\ I can't wait for it to grow long. Oh please do.

Oh yeah! I got myself trackpants from Giodano! :D:D:D So happy. Must tell Cher about it.

I didn't go for Jayce's bbq yesterday. One, it's at Changi. Two, I have a dinner. Hope he liked what we got him. Actually I have no idea what Val and Cher got him, but I assumed they did. They better, cause I msged him saying 'hope you like what we got you'. It'll be really weird if they didn't get anything after all. Oh. Yeah, he said he liked it. Just got off from the phone with Val. Yes, they got him surf shorts.

Ha ha... Kingsley is so funny. Yeah, we do share the same sentiment that he (not Kings!)... is like... well, a loser. Not in a horrible sense or anything. Oh well, I know it's not nice to call someone a loser, but still.

Apparently Kings didn't get my sms! But I could receive what he sent me. That's weird. Singtel (or my cell that has been run over by a car) is screwed up. BleaH. Oh I'm excited! Ricardo (friend of Sam's) says that Singtel's offering free incoming!!! I'm upgrading!

ARgH. I have flag day tomorrow. :( :\ I totally hate it, what with doing it for 6 years consecutively, then come uni, I have to do it too? :\ BleAH. I think the funn-est flag day has got to be the one where I went out with the band people. Ting, WeiYuan and others. That was too fun man! We sat around coffee places, bought some stuff. Then we returned cans with about 45 cents in it. Lol.

Aiight, I have to head off for school.

Oh oh... a plug before I go. Check out Goo Goo Dolls, song called Slide. Old song, but it's rockin. And also! There's this Swatch advert for Swatch Together. The song playing in the background is Five for Fighting, Something about you.

Things I have to do today.

*Call Bras Basah for quote for sponsor logos.
*Meet up with Janet to edit sponsor logos
*Call Fujitsu for my new lappie :D (so excited!)
*Check out Singtel's free incoming thingy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home