Friday, September 05, 2003

Christine is back. With the same URL but a new skin. :D:D Guess I still needed somewhere to write my thoughts.

My ‘hiatus’ started about 3 weeks ago, I think. Before things got really busy. Well… straight after that was my Jam and Hop, which I was involved in.

Okay… a short recap of that time, depending on what I can remember. Actually these are what I recorded on my hp calender.. a lot of funky things may have happened, but didn’t get recorded down.

14th Aug - How to lose your voice in one night I lost my voice at JnH. I don’t know how. All I know was that I was sick in the morning and by the time I got home from clubbing my voice is totally gone. Didn’t really stay that long cause was quite tired. I went home at 130… that’s pretty early. Hung out mostly with the OG and some seniors.

16th Aug - Cher’s bday celebrationNext was Cheryl’s bday celebration at her club. Almost the entire OG… Cher, Val, me, Kai An, Larry, Stella, Robin, Jayce, Keng Leong, Wei Herng, Ming Yao, Wei Sheng and Jayce were there J We played billiards; it’s Cher’s treat. We got her a watch, a pink one naturally :D Haha… I totally have no idea how it works either. I’ve just started playing pool, billiards is one step up. Anyway, it was fun. Later we drove to Suntec to have dinner at Kenny Rogers. Urm… then we talked a bit then went home.

17th Aug - Straight! Went to SL’s house to play around with her new hair straightening machine :D

19th Aug – So I’m a bimbo… Went to school early to jog with Cheryl apparently, but since I lost my voice, I didn’t. Sat at the track and painted my nails. Got teased mercilessly by WeiSheng, Wei Herng because of that. Hahaha…

20th Aug – Addicted to manicures Cher’s bday. She treated Val and me to a French manicure at a nail spa… that was really sweet of her. J While their nails took 15 mins to complete, mine took 30… because I got a really good and meticulous manicurist…:) Oh yeah, balloting for tutorial results are out… and we were frantic about it. Luckily I got a friend in every tutorial group.

22nd Aug – Ooh. Pageant Dinner and Dance at Conrad. Me, Val and Felina hung out at Cher’s house before that. Oh no… we met Robin at Bedok first, then we went to Cher’s house. Her house is really pretty :) And she has puppy!!! It’s adorable. Hm. DnD was fun… saw a lot of people there. Oh yeah, supported Larry and KaiAn for the pageant thingy. Larry got 3rd and KaiAn didn’t get placed… Can’t say the results are very satisfactory, but well that’s life.

23rd Aug – Shop! And Chocolate Bath I think I went out with Sam the next day. She was shopping at Ikea, and I wanted to whine to her about him. So I met her there. Yushan was supposed to meet her, so embarrassing, like I’m barging in on them kind of thing. Then we went to Bugis. Hm. Can’t really remember what we did. Walked around and looked at stuff… haha. Oh yeah. The Natural Source rules :)

25th Aug – Snoop! Val had some very interesting stuff to tell me. :D haha… Had to go for nomination meeting for Management Committee. I wondered if I knew what I am getting myself into. Oh yeah… tutorials started today. Marketing class rules! I love marketing cause it’s the only module I can do without forcing myself to study. It’s actually enjoyable to study. My marketing group is quite funky, with 2 cross faculty people from Industrial Design and one Arts girl and ZhengWei. Tutor is Elison; she’s cool, more like a friend than tutor :)

26th Aug - We took a photo on the MRT! I dressed up nicely today. Real nicely. And he wasn’t in school. Hmpf! Oh well, had interview sort of thingy with Junming to talk about the MC. And found out more about it… I really wonder if I know what I am getting myself into. It looks to be a lot of work, I hope I can cope with all that’s happening. It would be really different from JC. Then met Sam for Freaky Friday , which is a lot better than I expected it to be! It’s smart and funny. Oh yeah… Sam brought her cam and we took a photo on the MRT! How weird is that! Hahaha… I think people were thinking we were the weirdest girls. Hahah.

27th Aug – Please come to school when I’m wearing something nice. Thank you very much I’m pretty sure I did something today. I’m very sure. But I can’t remember what. Oh yeah, just when I’m wearing sloppy clothes, he comes to school. Why can’t he come to school when I’m wearing something nice? Why? We wanted to go swimming, but didn’t in the end cause we were… too lazy? Hahah :p

28th Aug - Crashed and burned. Put it all behind me. Open Dialogue today. Ask anybody. Cher, Val, Larry, WeiSheng. I put in so much effort into my speech and when I started speaking I went slack jawed. It was that bad. I shall not go into details. I’ve never got stage fright before, what’s happening now? In secondary school I had to go on stage almost every day! It must be because quite a lot were staked on this speech. I was hoping it didn’t affect my votes.

29th Aug - I’m not Venus Williams nor Anna Kournikova. So I can’t play tennis well, and I don’t look gorgeous playing it too. Hee… We played tennis today – Me, Larry, WeiHerng, Val and WeiSheng. It was quite fun… But I wasn’t very good at it. I was alright at first, but got worse gradually… haha. I felt so bad, cause I was playing doubles with Larry against WeiSheng and WeiHerng, and they won us. Hai… WeiHerng and Larry then went to eat dinner with me. Yup.

30th – 31st Aug - Camp Calibre for all the MC nominees. It’s too long to recap. Let’s just say it’s fun, with underlying tension to perform. Oh… one of the fun-est thing they got us to do is to give us 2 hours and $150 to plan a farewell dinner for 36 people. I love to do stuff like that; like a tight deadline, and loads of work to be done. Oh the adrenaline! And the midnight run in the rain… which ended up in Fong Seng :p Fun fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home