Friday, September 26, 2003

Mwhahaha. I think stress has finally got to me

I have a new plan. You know those personal ads that always pop up when you surf around? I clicked on one today, out of curiosity, to see what kind of people would put their pictures there and such.

Think most of them are bascially quite normal people, but there are some others... My god. Can you say bad conversational skills and creep-o descriptions. 'I need love! I can't live without love!'. Saying that would be akin to saying 'I'm a super despo guy and I'm so despo, to me every girl is a potential girlfriend. And that means YOU!!! Would YOU like to be a potential candidate???' *shudder

And another saying 'Oh I like to travel, Hm. Yeah Europe is nice, I like France. It's very romantic. Oh but I like *insert obscure place here* better. It's more exclusive, and blah blah blah'. What a showoff.

Okok So here is my plan

I was thinking maybe I should do a write up thing for the website. Something scary. And maybe with bad english too. Hm. Let's see. Maybe not.

Blah, my enthusiasm for silliness lasted for all of 3 seconds.

Got to go find where exactly Zouk is cause I've never been there. Yeah I'm a loser. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home