Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Somehow I feel... that I cannot pull this off. I mean, I don't even know where to start. Events that are supposed to be coming up, some Finance Seminar, then the Academic week, and so many more. Where do I start? How do I approach them? How on earth do I write them a proposal?

God I need to get my act together soon.

Today was a quite blah day. Had one lecture in the morn and then an urgent meeting in the clubroom re:the recruitment drive. It's quite a mess right now... the whole thing. I wonder if 17th can even get our act together. We are a very new and fresh committee.

In fact I was so blur and tired that when Johnny called the clubroom and I answered the phone, I thought he said he was looking for Johnny. So I called out to the entire clubroom to ask if J was there, everyone was like No... (Obviously) Then I said 'Oh Johnny's not in, can I take a message?'. Then he was like 'Er, I'm Johnny'. And I was like Realisation! 'Oh you are Johnny....' And then the entire room burst out laughing at me. I'm talking about 20 people. Hahaha...... Maybe I should get some rest.

Okie got to do some homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home