Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Bleeeah

Sleepiness is a sign of bad health. Yeah.

I was so tired today! For the entire day was yawning and can't really concentrate. Even during Marketing lecture... which should be really interesting and stuff right? I mean, the subject itself is so alive. I only really 'woke up' when Dr. Cheng played the video about Airwalk. I think the adverts are cool, at least they are not as poserish as the new MacDonald's one... I mean, Macs trying to market itself as hip and funky? Er.... *Roll eyes. Oh yeah. So I was saying... Only woke up during then... And was looking out for Omg so that I can point him out to Cher. Val saw him yesterday... her verdict - Funky. :) Oh yeah, Shirley agrees :):)

Anyhow... was a pretty slack day. Went over to YanTyng's hall at Temasek to talk abot Academic stuff. It was like the first meeting of the Acad people... Me, Tyng, Larry and Ken. Pretty cool, I think we can pull this off. Talked about changing names... haha. Scholastic Committee anyone? :D

Oh... was walking to the bus stop with Larry, as he is taking the same bus as me, and apparently some of his friends saw him or something. Then later when we were on the bus, they called him and asked him where he is, and who I was and stuff. Hahhaha :D That's so funny... One can practically tell where they are going with those questions. Hee... Hah. So childish. Hope they don't get the wrong idea or something, it's so embarrassing.

Oh yeah! SL bought me Orange Muffins from Coffee Club today! :D:D Was delish, thanks SL! :) Must treat her back someday... Haven't seen her in a long long long time...

Loves orange muffins :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home