Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Amused :)

Something amusing happened yesterday. Actually...2 things. Was at HSS library photocopying notes when this person came up to me and asked me if he could borrow my cashcard to photocopy and pay me back in cash. So I was telling him I'm okay with it, but I only have about 27cents left in my card. So he laughed and said, oh okay. Then he turned around and took out his own cashcard to photocopy. I was like, what on earth?

Oh yeah, then later I was walking up the stairs to study, then while walking up the stairs overtook this person. Then all of a suddenly he sprinted up and knocked into me. As in really knocked kind of knocked. (Does that make much sense? Does that?) That's so rude! Turned over to try to glare him down, then realised was a nerd-type, pushing up his glasses, and apologised. Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home