Friday, October 10, 2003

Finally!

Finally, a time to really blog. Have been really busy lately so didn't really have time to sit down to write anything, excapt for the really weird entry last night. Heh. I want to have a pogostick still though...

Anyway, today was a tiring day. I was late for school. Again. As usual. So what else is new? Haha... Wanted to stop at the Engine fac then change to bus B, but decided I was too late to afford that, so I risked it and took the bus to Arts. Had to walk that loooong flight of steps.

Oh yeah. Today was Anand's tutorial and lab session. Haha... Shuyi and Miaoling were saying how 'eyecandy' potential it is, so I was er... quite excited. Hoho... Anyway, I was late for tutorial (what else is new?) for 30 mins... and he wasn't even pissed. Think he's a v good tutor though, explains very detailedly. :D Ok

Then rushed to the Social Entrepreneurship meeting. Each team had to give a update sort of thing which I totally forgot about, and I was sort of representing my team. So had to go by memory. Haha... must really get down to work though, seems like a lot of work to do. Oh yeah, signed up for SMU's Social Entrepreneurship seminar too... I don't know... it can be quite interesting, I think :D

Then lab session, another dose of Anand... haha. But seriously though, he's a very good tutor. He's very detailed and comprehensive.

Anyhow, then had the FOP elections, which had just ended 2 hours ago. It wasn't pretty, especially for the bizad ball chairperson election. Thinking back on it... I didn't really ask her any killer question... I was quite worried that the question I asked might hurt her chances. But I think it really wasn't. Like... I felt so bad for her. To have to go for 2 rounds for Q and A, Motion of Confidence and still not get elected. It's really a blow. I didn't even dare to look at her as she came in.

Alright, got to go for to the MINDS home tomorrow for some volunteer work. Haha... all of us' gonna sing... KaiAn's playing the guitar. Hee... Got to go sleep cause getting up at 6 tmr.

Bleeahhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home