Monday, October 06, 2003

:\ Wahhhhh!

This entry would just comfirm that I'm a bimbo. :D Hahah...

I was upset today cause omg cut his hair.

Yes. You read that right.

Today was a good day. Mum drove me to school today. Was nice so I didn't have to jostle for standing space for 30 minutes on a bus with my lappie. Yup. And bought Delifrance for breakfast! :D Some satay chicken bread thing, some tarts and coffee. Gave the tarts to the FA crew and was proceeding to eat the bread when I realised I can't. Cause I'm allergic to peanuts, so gave them to weisheng hahah... sounds so mean huh, like I'm giving him leftovers or something.

All was nice up to then. Did the marketing project in the canteen. Was happy also cause got eye candy :D Hahah... Not my group members though, :D

Then came marketing class.

Marketing class. I got upset.

Omg cut his hair!

(Skip the next paragraph if you still want to retain a non-bimbo image of me)
He looks so good all the time with his old hairstyle! It gave him attitude and stuff! And he looks so detached all the time. And he has to cut his hair! :( Somehow something was lost. :(:( Used to love to go to marketing tutorial... I mean, really loved the class cause I liked the subject and stuff. And of course, omg was another factor. And now! :\ But he's still v cute, imo. Has gorgeous eyes and that laid back, detached air. And he still has it. How do I say it? Hm. Okay. I will stop now. I won't keep babbling until I let it slip that I think he's damn sexy.

He's damn sexy.

Alright. Anyhow, after marketing class, Ken said I was preoccupied and stuff. Asked me why. Told him that's cause omg cut his hair, that's why I was upset. You should have seen his face. He was like What on earth?!

HAha... had meeting with the standing comm too... quite nice, cause these people are genuinely interested, so it's great working with them.

(Yes I still think he's sexy)

Then went out with Cher, Kaian, Weiherng and Weisheng to eat dinner. Then met Sam at JP to watch Pirates of the Carribbean. Throughout the movie I had 2 questions. Johnny Depp is a hunk, why does he do this to himself? And. How can Orlando Bloom stand being so hunky? ok 3 questions. Can the camera zoom in as Orlando Bloom does the intense-stare-at-you thing? It's gorgeous.

Anyhow... shall go sleep now. It's 2 plus and have classes tmr. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home