Monday, September 29, 2003

Hee...
Current Song - Price to pay - Staind

I'd just like to say. Poor Kingsley. Should have been there at the class gathering. Would have been really interesting and fun. Hoho.

Bleahhh... My nails are a very unflattering shade of orange now. I walked past Val today during FA lecture. Later at break, she grabbed my hands and asked 'Why are your nails so orange?!'

:D:D I didn't know it was so obvious!

Heh, actually the shade is quite nice if you are an ayumi-esque person. Cause the colours are so bright and j pop-ish. But I'm not that kind of person... so I can't really carry it off. Maybe I shold try a pop colours thing. You know. Red, pink, yellow, orange, vermillion. I did that last friday. People were staring at my nails; probably thinking I'm a weird girl. Haha.... that's cool. That's an idea. I'm excited. Shall go down to The Natural Source to get all their pop colours. Yayyyy.

Yayyy. :D:):D:)

Elison gave us lollipops today cause it was children's day. Hahahah... The last time I had a children's day present was like 5 years ago... It's so nice of her. :) Hm. And omg looked good today. Hahaha. :D My motivation for going to marketing tutorial :) (besides the fact that it's a very fun class). Was sitting behind him. :) I don't know. He looked so funny choosing a lollipop.

Lalala... okie got to go study for 1801 Computing test tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home