Friday, October 03, 2003

I just made a list... stating down everything I have to do next week. It's scary. I actually filled up one A4 size paper and I'm not even done yet for the week.

This is... exhilarating! Really... I can't wait till work really starts. :D:D

Hm... Must really think about learning to manage time better. Oh yeah... also make use of the USP room more... haha... :p Cher's a USP student so I can hang out there quite a bit too. And will be going to the HSS library or the Law library more frequently. Cannot keep hanging out at the Bizad canteen. Although it's really fun :) It's like, you sit there with your group of friends, and when some people walk past, and you know them, they stop to talk. And if those are friends of friends, you get to know them. It's quite fun actually.

Actually I really like the HSS and Law library. :)

Oh yeah. Also have to bring the lappie down on Monday to configure. Hm. Maybe isn't such a good idea as will be meeting the committee and will prob be wearing a skirt and strappy sandals. I've been putting off the configuring thing for the longest time... can't wait till the wireless is configured man...

I'm thinking. What is it about making a list that is so exciting? It's like, imperative, for me to make a list before I do anything or start the week. It's a list making obsession. :) Haha... I'm a very messy person by nature, so list making is... quite a weird thing for me to enjoy... haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home