Friday, October 03, 2003

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Yes Yes!!!! I love you world!

Just checked IVLE. Financial Accounting is purely MCQ only. Yes! Yes! Yes! I know if problems and other er... what do you call it... account writing? Yes, that's it. It problems and account writings are involved, I'll be majorly screwed. Ok. This, though, does not mean I do not have to study so much, but I am not going crazy with worry anymore.

Hm, suddenly feel like hugging the computer as am quite happy as see the following words. "Format of test: Only multiple choice questions."

Suddenly feel that Dr. Chng is a very good lecturer and tutor, as is Dr. Zubaidah. Very nice, warm people. Although test format minuses 0.25 for every wrong answer, but feel quite haapy re: multiple choice.

Isn't it funny how the world seems so much lighter and brighter when you realise that you can cope with things?

Ok! Shall not procrastinate anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home