Sunday, October 05, 2003

Christine works real hard on her marketing report, and a short entry about friends

Can you believe it? I spent 4 hours today working on the marketing report at Woodlands library. Hahah... What's wrong with me? I'm becoming a no-lifer! No plans on Saturday (partially because of the tests and the marketing group meetings, but still. Maybe should have suggested some stuff when KaiAn called to ask if we wanted to go for dinner.) And Sunday was spent at the library doing homework? Oh man....

What happened to the Christine who never does her homework even during JC? (Except literature essays, of course, hahah). It's getting serious now, I mean, everyone around me are studying really hard. I've came to learn that with only 3 months for each module, I cannot afford to study at the last minute! So, yeah. I'm getting serious.

But I do need a life!!!

Anyhow, next week would be more fun, of course. Whole week's packed! Yes! Chris has a life. Woo... Am watching movies, going shopping and dinners... yay. :)

Oh, Cher called when I was at the library today. She sounded incredulous, like 'What are you doing in the library?'. So I told her and asked her why she called. And she was like, no lah.. just want to talk to you. Haha...That's so nice of her... I mean, it's like, between friends, you don't need any special topic to want to talk to your friend. Just like between friends, there is no need to talk everytime you are in the presence of your friends; silence can suffice. Does that make sense? Huh? haha...

Sometimes I think what would my life be like if I hadn't gone for FOC and met the friends I'm hanging out with now. It would be so bland. So boring. So unexciting. And also, what would have happened if I were successful in appealing over to Comm Studies in NTU. Maybe it was fate that I typed in 3 characters too much for the appeal letter, and it was rejected... ahhah.. and I was so exasperated, I decided that since I was given my first choice of Bizad, why the heck am I changing to Comm Studies? Maybe. I think of how close I got to not being where I am now. And it's like what Belinda Charles like to say 'No one is here by chance'

Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home