Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Playing - Cowboy by Kid Rock
Thoughts - Why does it feel like the end of exams? Heh


Perfectionist

I can never stand it when the nail polish job on one hand looks good, while on the other hand, it looks not so perfect. I've just spent 5 minutes examining the differences between the nail polish on my left little finger and my right one. The right one looks better... the left one is so amateur.

I just have nothing better to do right? Haha.

Financial accounting exam today. It's finally over. FINALLY. Finally!!!! Oh gosh. It's simply a huge load off my mind, I tell you. After FA is like... bliss. I did lots of things I didn't do for a long time (ok, maybe 2 days). Surf the net, paint my nails, read the papers... etc. Just generally slack around. I fear for the results of FA though. I don't wanna da pao... :( Got stuck on the first question... cause my answer for that was so... duh. It was a direct copy from the balance sheet, so I was like... you get 2 marks for that?! What on earth? Anyhow... several people around me were also stuck on the same question so... haha. Yup. I wasn't that panicky after I saw that. Apparently the rest of the guys got stuck on the same question cause it was so duh. Haha.

Anyhow, later went for lunch with the gang. Was walking half to the busstop with PeiLing and Adeline, when Val called and asked where was I as the rest are going for lunch. Feel bad for deserting PeiLing and Ade... but where the gang wanted to go was nearer. So. Had a relaxing lunch. It was almost as if exams were over.. haha.

Oh yeah. Kaian apparently messaged some of us. He messaged me at 403 hrs. Haha. I was awake when the message came in, cause I was freezing from the air conditioning. And I saw the message come in, and I was like 'Who on earth will message me at 4?!. Oh yeah. He has taken to calling me babe. Haha. Ridiculous. Was at Arts once when someone from behind me said 'Hey babe, what are you doing here?' And it turned out to be him. It didn't help that I looked really haggard that day, and there were real babes standing near me. Reminds me when I was in JC, and there was once Aaron called me from a distance 'Oei! Da Mei Nu!' Haha.

Okie... got to go off for dinner. Grandma's bday today. Going to some ulu restaurant with the extended family.

The left nail is bugging me like mad. Maybe I'll repaint it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home