Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Bazaar!

Helped out a little at the bazaar at Science this week. Was very very fun cause I like hanging out and selling stuff. Haha. I did all kinds of stuff actually. Do sales, take care of *consignment* stalls and walked around all stalls to help out. I didn't get to be the icecream scooper! Haha, but hung out with Grace and Coreen at the ice cream place. Hoho. It was fun. I thought I did sales pretty good... haha. That'll show Zhengwei.

Bought this really pretty bracelet and hair clip from the bazaar at really really cheap prices. Haha. Was actually Jacqualine who convinced me about the hair clip.

I realised that I've been hanging out with the Zylon girls quite a bit, maybe cause I share quite a lot of classes with them... but they're nice. Of ya, Coreen helped me buy the Ralph Lauren perfume this morning when she was going overseas. *happy. Am happy. :D:D Been hanging out with her a little from FOC and some classes.

Anyway, I foresee that I;m going to be damn busy these couple of months doing the social entrepreneurship thing. Not that I mind actually as is v fun and stuff. But I think I'm lacking something that er... is important. And I'm so afraid that if I spend all my time working it'll just whizz past me and I'll never get it back. Sigh.

I keep thinking about that handshake thing and show stupid I was.

Citizen Kane

Oh yeah. I finally got to watch the brillian film Citizen Kane. I like it very very much. I thought it was some show about war and political stuff *heh* but it turned out to be something that engages me yet holds a lot of meaning. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home