Monday, January 19, 2004

Humiliated twice in 30 minutes. I should be so lucky.

Okay. Today I saw, on the bus to school, one of the nicest looking guy I've seen for a while. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating. As usual. So it often leads readers to believe I have extreme emotions when I do not. Maybe. But I do have extreme emotions. I'm always ecstatic rather than happy and depressed rather than sad.

I digress. So I was saying. There is this nice looking guy and then. I was looking at him. *laugh. I got off the same stop as him. And I was walking in front of him. And then. My strappy sandals. Flew off. My feet.

*head in hands

It's damn funny I tell you. I wanted to start laughing like mad cause the situation was so weird. My shoes like, took a life of it's own and flew off. Smooth, Christine. I supposed the people behind me (including nice looking guy) wanted to laugh, but are too polite to. Heh heh.

Sad. I guess I'm really really not the cool types. Hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home