Saturday, January 10, 2004

Anyhow

Listening - Samba Cantina by Paul Desmond and Jim Hall.
Some Brazilian jazz that Kaian sent me.


I've been quite tired and sad lately. I don't know.. just got off the phone with Cheryl and we talked loads... about schoolwork, and people in general. It's nice to know that I have someone on my side. More than 1, of course, but well.

I really, really hope my event goes well on Monday - Wednesday. Had a minor disagreement with Tyng about the budget issue. I feel it's all about ethics, but maybe I'm too uptight? I let it go, cause I didn't want this project to spoil a friendship. But I'm going to let her settle the budget thing. I'm out of it. Had a discussion about that with Cher, felt that's pretty much what I should do.

Oh yeah... should I go clubbing with them this wed? *shrug. I feel I'm getting older.. haha. I get tired easily... but I need a night out. Seriously.

Argh, after Acad Week, I still have social entrepreneurship! Exhibition. Siggghh., This is the sem of no life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home