Sunday, January 25, 2004

3rd Day

Went out with Sam. Good to see her cause had never hung out with her for such a long time. Had lunch at NYDC and told her abt Mr. Weird Handshake. I was going crazy... cause I needed to tell someone besides Cheryl.

Anyhow, went shopping later. There are so many sales! Argh... but missed the best part of it already... what's left are awkward sizes. Grrh. Bought this cute top from Zara. And had wanted to buy this top from Espirit, but apparently S is too big for me?! What the heck. So I didn't buy it in the end. Sad... cause it was 50% off somemore... :(

Later Sam came over to visit... as per Mum's instructions hoho. We hung out looking at photos and stuff. Haha.

Oh yeah. Uncle Ban and his mum came over to visit today. He was the uncle/kor kor who used to babysit me when I was a.. er baby. Haha... Apparently, him and his mum used to love me to bits when they babysat me. Heh. But I wasn't at home. Aunt from Dad's side came too... And she loves me and bro to bits too. Haha. And I wasn't at home too... I really should have called them or sth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home