Thursday, May 27, 2004

Happier! Of Sentosa, people, and nice coincidences!

For 26/5

Gosh, if I get any happier now I might just burst out laughing now and stop about 3 days later.

Okay.

Today was Sentosa beach games trial. I had to go, cause I was vice IC for this program. I think Delvin and Yingyin were already quite pissed with me for some of the work commitments I have. By taking a day off to do this, I am not making apologies for the work I had to miss previously. I knew I have a duty to MC, FOC and FIC, but I also have to work for my allowance. I went for the games today because I really had to know what was going on, so I don’t screw up on the Beach Games itself.

So I went even when I knew I might hate it. And Val and Cher are not going, so it’s like… less allies or something.

But the day went pretty well. Right from the time I reached the bus / MRT interchange, I should say :) Guess who I saw! :D

I saw Kin! :D:D Gosh. And there I was previously, thinking maybe by some weird twist, I’d meet him today even though I’m not going for work. And there he is! :D:D I’d thought I’d seen him before that, but couldn’t be sure la… so I just walked past him. But later at the escalator, as I was going up, I looked up and it was him! :) He asked me where I was going, then I told him. I think he remembered. Then I asked him if he was going for work, and he said ‘Where else can I go?’ with a smile. (With that smile, he can go lots of places… haha.) Anyway, my train came at that time, so I had to rush.

But just seeing him like that made me so happy!

:D

:D

:D

Just so… happy!

I told Cher that no matter how shite the Sentosa trip may be, I’d be so happy from this incident, I’ll just grin madly. :D

Sentosa!

Couple of us went today – (Me, Yingyin, Delvin, Adel, Edmund, Kaili, Steve, Isabel, Kelvin, Wendy and Zhengwei) At first it was quite awkward. For me at least. I thought the year 2s were pissed at me (due to the meetings incident). But as the day went on, it got better. As in it became normal again; a couple of days ago there was a strain when we talked.

It was pretty fun. We played a couple of the games that will be played on that day. And then we went to hang out at Palawan beach. A whole group of Engine people were there, precamp, I think. Engine surprises me. They actually have a couple of guys who were quite decent looking. Ha ha… Kidding. But you know the general rep. Oh ya, we saw Wilfred also with er… I think his cousin or something.

I was trying damn hard not to get a tan! Slathered on so much of the SPF 130 sun block on my body and the Shiseido sun block on my face! Also borrowed Yingyin’s cap to wear so that I won’t get sun burnt. It worked, and I didn’t get a tan at all! :D I hate getting sun burnt skin. Horrible. I think I will go buy a cap too. *rush off to write shopping list*

Okay. Anyhow, I didn’t go eat dinner with them. Wendy’s driving back, so I took a lift from her. She’s got her own car! So envious… haha. I don’t even have a license.

My leg’s hurting now. Maybe I’ll go rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home