Monday, July 05, 2004

Some clubbing updates

Rag Bash @ SOS

Last Saturday (030704). I actually felt a little lost before I went there. I didn’t really know who to hang out with. Cher’s gonna be there at 1 cause she had work, FOC side nothing’s being planned, most of the people I normally hang out with is on the committee itself so it’s really quite strange. Also, Moon couldn’t come. In the end I came with Larry, Weiyang and our freshie guys. :D Which I can’t complain about.

Anyhow, it doesn’t matter, once you get there, you hang out with just about everyone… haha. It was quite funny, for a while I walked around with Edmund, then went to eat supper with Weih, Edmund and Gabriel (I think), when we are joined by YY, Delvin, Kevin and Lawrence.

Later went back at about 12 plus… joined the people at SOS instead of Shanghai Sally (which I prefer cause of the hiphop music). Most of the seniors were at SOS though. Very fun and I saw a lot of people I haven’t seen since the last school semester ended.

When Cher came back, she bought Weis’ cake and we celebrated his bday for him at SOS. I love her café’s choc cheesecake. Simply delish.

Uh, okay that’s a little too close

Anyhow, I later went over to Shanghai Sally with Cher and her friend from JC. Some of his other friends joined us and we started dancing together. Anyhow, this other guy was dancing with me, and er… we kind of dirty danced. And I was actually quite uncomfortable that he was touching me so much. Like, I’m alright with butt touching but er… well, his hand were kind of roving. So I had to keep pushing him slightly away.

Anyhow, it was pretty strange. I think I danced with him like that just to show someone. I don’t think that someone cared. I wish he did.

I just… well I just don’t feel like talking about this anymore.

Indochine and Phuture

This is what happens when you don’t update regularly.

Anyhow, I went out with Cher and her NTU friends Shufen and Jeremy and some others to Indochine and Phuture a couple of weeks ago. We got into Indochine (despite the age limit thingy) but one of the guys was blocked to we went somewhere else. Aquadisiac, I think… anyway, another part of Indochine. Got the free drink and hung out for a while.

Later one of her friend’s sisters drove us to Zouk. Quite packed and saw lots of SA and Bizad people. Phuture was damn crowded as usual, but I prefer it to Zouk. Better music and cuter guys, to be honest. There was this guy who nearly hit into me, then tapped me on the shoulder like 5 minutes later to apologise. Then stood behind us… er, yeah, quite weird. Hung out until Mum called me at about 230 and told me she’s going to pick up to go home. Dad was plenty pissed cause I said I would be back early, as I needed to work the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home