Monday, July 05, 2004

Daer updates

OG Anniversary

Had our Daer anniversary celebration at Marche. Damn the sambal stingray there is delish! :p Anyhow, it was really fun, and it’s been some time since the og was together – Me, Val, Cher, Larry, Weih, Weis, Peiling, Adeline, Mingyao. We stayed till Marche was closing… Hee.

I didn’t know Godsend was a creepy movie

Went to watch Godsend with the crew. It was quite funny cause I was on the bus when Val called and asked me if I wanted to watch Godsend or Around the World, and I had just seen a trailer for Godsend a couple of minutes before so I said I’d rather watch that – I didn’t really have anything for Jacky Chan movies.

And the funniest thing happened! Apparently, instead of the 930 timeslot, the lady gave Val the 730 one. And when we went in at 930 (the guy actually let us in), we found our seats taken, checked out why, and the cinema was filling up first. So what did we do? Nonchalantly strolled to the front row and sat there… We were damn worried it was a full house or something, so we prayed that no one bought front row tickets. The cinema slowly filled up… and then they stopped at the second row. :D So we are safe, so to speak. The movie started off not too bad, but ended quite badly, I thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home