Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Yay!

Today was not too bad, with the exception for finance test. (which is alright. I'm not thinking full marks, I'm thinking decent pass)

After test, I was on 96 home, when I realised I have a bizcom meeting at 5. And because I felt stupid taking 96 back again, so I ended at Clementi Giodano buying something. That's right. When I'm bored, I buy stuff. *shrug. So I was there buying this pink polo top (yay! my first pink polo shirt!) when the giodano guy was taking my top to the counter. This lady was in the queue in front of me and caught sight of my shirt. She she was like touching it and stuff, and truth be told, I don't really like people touching my clothes when I have not started wearing it yet. I'm weird like that.

But for some reason, I gave her a big smile. Maybe cause she looks like the nice and kindly type. Then when it's about my turn to pay, she asked me if I had the giodano member card. I didn't have, and she offered to let me use hers! Haha. So nice right. She's really nice la. The whole of Giodano is nice. The staff are nice, the clothes (I've been buying tons of giodano stuff. Spag top in 2 colours, t shirt top in 2 colours, racer back top in 2 colours, khaki pants, polo tees.) are nice. etc etc.

Anyway, Sam said she could probably help me get tix for this Thursday's Singapore Idol! Yay! :D

Anyway, the strangest people makes you feel the most self conscious. But that's another entry altogether. Shall talk about it when I have the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home