Wednesday, November 17, 2004

The one about the swimming show

Argghh Mediacorp Channel 8 I hate you!!

You made me watch that 9 pm swimming show during my exam period when I should really be studying.

You put that really cute hunk Qi Yu Wu in that show so I will keep watching day after day because he is so cute and his body is to die for.

Your story about him and those 2 girls were pretty well drawn up and frankly, I was a little riveted on that storyline.

And you had this 'Which ending do you prefer? Vote!' gimmick that made me rush my bizcom revision and sit in front of the television at 9.

And what??!! You aired a totally crap ending!!! How can he not choose YiXuan? She's so pretty!

Crap. This is a totally crap ending. I hate it. And this was actually the first serial I've watched in a long time!

And now, I've revealed the teeny booper 'ou3 xiang4 ju4' side of me. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home