Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Uber Bitch :/

Okayyy... maybe I did come off as an uber bitch in the last entry, but it was all firmly tongue in cheek okay? I was displeased with what happened, that much is true, but it's all over now - I can forgive and forget! Really! :)

Met Madeline from Animal Square at Bugis cause I was writing an editorial for them. She gave me a Katchup tee shirt! :D:D So cute! Heh. Go visit their site... It's really adorable, and I really like the t shirts they have there! It's quite cheap too!

LAter met the BV mentors at Suntec for dinner. I was there early so I walked around Topshop. Saw Coreen and Ruide (seperately). Also, cause I was afraid of being there first and seeing Angel. I will have absolutely no idea what to say to her cause I think she knows I'm pissed, and I am really bad at public confrontations. Saw Caleb and we walked around to avoid being there first haha... later met up with Wenyi, Jiahui and Weisiong and we went to NYDC to eat, Mel joining us later. Was a little strange at first when Angel came, but later it was a lot better as we talked a little. Pretty minimal, but still. I don't feel angry at her or anything.

Later we went to Geylang to buy 'dou hua'. That place was teeming with policemen! What's going on. Actually it was a little scary, like terrorists, you know. But I was thinking they were rounding up pimps or something like that. (Oops, was that PC?) And ya!!! Caleb almost ran me over!!! Hahaha... actually I got off the car and walked across the road in front, and I think he wasn't expecting me to walk in front cause er... something to do with walking in the opposite direction of traffic. Yup.

We all ended up at East Coast Park (like in the first outing) eating dou hua and crystal dumplings which are yummy! Haha.. it was great hanging out with them cause we always do stupid things! Heh. This time it's IC photos and lame jokes. And er... how we think a certain school mentors and mentees are quite screwed. (Okay maybe that's just me) Anywayyy... It was fun! And I am so so so glad I'm am a BV mentor! Yayyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home