Sunday, December 12, 2004

The one about the lazy girl who just BBQed

Eh! I just realised almost all of the mentors have already published their camp entries and I haven't even started on it yet! Haha... It was interesting to read theirs though.

I have been writing in my diary more constantly recently. Have already wrote about 3 pages in my diary about the camp. I think the more important, and the more special stuff I'll write in there, and the rest will be online. Also the more snarky thoughts will be online too... haha. Especially how some people irritate the hell out of me and according to Weisiong, if I am anymore so easily irritable, I'll have no friends. Hahaha.

ETA - Weisiong and Jiahui just messaged me about my 'irresponisble people' rant. Hahaha. I'm in a good mood today! Can't rant now! Hahah.

Anyway, I just came back from the MC bbq at Pasir Ris park. To quote Weiherng - 'Zhe shi she me gui di fang?!' (What kind of place is this?!). It was raining, hardly ideal for bbqing. But it was fun. I was late for 30 minutes ('fashionably late' according to Weiherng, 'as usual' according to Larry, 'Bravo' according to Peiling cause I was the first to dash through the turnstile.. haha.) ung out with them, Joy and Kevin, and talked to a couple of the year ones. Ailian is really sweet! She knew I was having a sore throat and gave me lozengers. The food was surprisingly good, I loved the satay (without the sauce) and the chicken wings. This must be the only time I ever liked BBQed chicken wings. It was yummy! Heh. Went back with Joy and had a good time chatting on the way back. We talked about SEP and ANTM! Yay! I didn't know so many people watched them.

Okay, I'll prob write my rant tomorrow :) Hahah.

PS - Anybody shops at 'Animal Square'? I'm writing an article for them... need your comments. Tell me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home