Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Irresponsible people rant / aka The people who piss me off rant

Okay here is the promised rant. :) But I'm actually to happy to rant now, cause I've got a present! :D

Part 1 - The irresponsible ones

Doesn't it make you pissy when people 'fang4 ni3 fei1 ji1'? Angel messaged me the day before the camp and asked me if I can help me take care of Junping for the first day of camp. Normally, I'd be perfectly fine with it, cause Adarsh is not going for the camp, and I have not much duties to do on the first day anyway.

What made me a little annoyed was the fact that she only dropped this bombshell on the day before the camp. And her reason was so damn vague! 'Important conference' - Yeah right. Do you really expect me to buy that? You may as well say something like 'Family matter' or... no no no... why don't you say something like 'Jury duty'? Huh? Come on! I'm the queen of excuses! That 'important conference' is not going to convince me! If it's so important, why didn't you know about it sooner? Why do you only know it 1 day BEFORE the camp? How convenient right?

AND THEN SHE DID NOT TURN UP ON THE SECOND DAY AS PROMISED. This is going to take the cake. Even me, the queen of the late, the queen of excuses, the queen of cancel-dates-at-last-minute would NEVER EVER do something like that. Not only did she not turn up, she did not even call me to tell me that she will not be coming! How irresponsible is that?! I mean, you saddle me with your mentee, tell me that you'll be back the next day, fail to turn up, and did not even have the common decency and courtesy to call ME to tell me! What the hell?!

And what's even worse? The excuse!!!! She has a sore eyes!!! That's the worst excuse I've ever heard! If you're going do the disappearing act on me, make sure you have a good excuse, really. That makes me so angry I wanted to put her face on a porcupine!!!!

Shite I am so angry now I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her tomorrow. I must keep calm!!! Zen!

Part 2 - The brainless bigots.

Part 2 of my rant has to do with stupid idiots.

No, really.

Can you believe the idiocy of some people? In this case, it's this mentor from Jurong Sec. He was talking about Bryan. (At that point, I didn't know who he's talking about) And he said something like 'Wah... that guy, sure go for a sex change in the future.' I thought it was a pretty tasteless thing to say, because it just goes to show you're just small minded and generally bigoted. (Sam will know what I'm talking about right *wink)

And I can remember thinking 'You are the one who needs the sex change, you idiot.'

And then it turned out he was talking about Bryan. And I was so pissed I totally gave him the evil eye everytime I see him. (I try not to, bad for the eyes) I mean, come on! You are a mentor and you're talking like you have no friggin' brains. That was probably the most evil, tasteless and stupid remark I've heard anyone made. And if it were a mentee who said that, I could accept it cause they are ignorant. BUT you are a 22 year old male and you make comments like that, when you are a mentor and suppose to set an example - Then I think you are stupid. That totally made me lose all respect for the said person.

What a lily livered idiot.

As Shakspeare will say - "Kiss my codpiece, thou puny fat-kidneyed lewdster!"

Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home