Monday, December 06, 2004

The one about the Sentosa recee

Went to the Sentosa recee on Sunday. :) I think I'm gonna spend a lot of time at Sentosa (relatively) this holidays. There's the camp, then with the Daer crew, then suntanning with Sam! I think I'm gonna be so tanned and I love it! Hahah. Makes me look thinner also.

Was with Mel and Wenyi most of the time, actually almost all of the time hahaha. It was fun! Actually we didn't do much, just played some ice breaker games, sat around at Palawan and then the night walk at the Dragon's Trail. It's REALLY dark in there! Gosh, I was really terrified half of the time. If there weren't like, 30 people walking the trail with me, I think I'll just sit down and refuse to move. Haha. I DON'T think any mentee who are in their right minds will actually do the solo walk, but then again maybe I am easily scared of the dark. Heh.

Lala. What else. NOthing much but I'm looking forward to the camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home