Saturday, December 04, 2004

The awkward incident

Saw CF last week when I was at the library studying. I went out for a quick lunch and when I was crossing the road, I saw him over at the other side of the road.

For some reason, I quickly looked over to the other side and pretended not to see him. Gah. I don't know why. I was kind of embarressed I guess. The last time I was supposed to go out with him (at 3pm), I messaged him 30 minutes before I was supposed to meet him and cooked up some dumb lie and said I couldn't possibly meet him. This happened about 2 to 3 times. (Yes, I know I am irresponsible and such. :/) He's a very very nice person, and I've known him for a long time, but somehow I still didn't really feel like going out with him.

I don't know why I always say yes to dates then back out of them last minute cause I am afraid I'll be bored by the other party. And I do get bored very easily, and sometimes when I go out with someone, I get bored like 30 minutes into the date. They most likely are bored with me too.
Gahhhh!!! Why can't I ever ever be not bored. Or be fascinated by someone so much that I am not bored by them.

Anyhow, back to the incident. He called out to me just as I walked past him. (In my head I was going 'No no no no no no no no no .... Don't see me') I did a totally fake and awkward about turn and cranked 'Oh hi!' in a totally false manner.

The girl hanging on his arm gave me a supercilious once over.

Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home