Sunday, February 06, 2005

What about that?

Yesterday, I went out with Moon and 2 of her guy friends Ig and P. for a midnight show. We watched Flight of the Phoenix at Tiong Bahru and then went for supper at River Valley. Then we proceeded to look out for hookers. (Hahaha… I’m serious! I learnt that they always wear skirts.) It was pretty fun actually, although I was a little hesitant to go at first because I sometimes really dread going out with people I don’t know at all… and what with Moon in her ‘let me try to set Chris up with a guy’ moods. But I had fun… maybe because they were so friendly, and Moon has this knack for making the mood lighter… and one of them watches SATC! Haha.

[---Blah blah blah. I wrote some stuff here which I've later erased!---]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home