Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Another day where Chris has no willpower

Today I skipped all 3 lectures so I could camp outside CRE to do my asia pac biz writeup. I'm doing it today because (1) I was supposed to do it on Sunday but I got lazy, and went out for dessert with Christina (2) I was supposed to do it on Monday, but I went out to meet D, and did not touch it at all. That's why. I swear, if you look up 'procrastinate' on the dictionary, you'd see my face smiling back at you.

Anyway, it was fun, after project Sheryl, Adeline and Yanting were at the benches doing work.. and we basically just started taking photos for fun.. haha. Will try to upload them later... :D

Later D drove down to meet me in school.. and got kind of lost ard bizad. Haha... We went to Harbourfront. Don't know how, but managed to scratch his car a little. (Car related trouble 1) For some reason I felt guilty... Hm. Erm so we walked around Harbourfront for like 3 times... haha. And had ice cream. And then dinner at Coffee Club - guess what I had again. No prizes for getting it right [Cheese and mushroom pie!].

Then later we went to Sentosa! Haha... It was a pretty impromptu thing. Got sort of lost looking for a carpark (car related trouble 2), but finally made it in time to watch the laser show ... or what do you call that.. merlion show or something... which I love cause they had the fire thing! Later we went to the Merlion Walk. I was happy cause the last time we had camp there I didn't get to go at all! (Was stuck at Fountains) So erm... it was interesting. And fun! :D (Stupid frog jokes)

Anyway, later he sent me back, but for some reason, instead of driving out of the car park, he drove onto some bicycle track?! (car related trouble 3) Haha... We got lost at the AYE though, cause I forgot to point out the exit (car related trouble 4).

I'm tired now... will update more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home